Hey Realtors, We Got This.
As our partner, we’ll give you the communication, reliability and convenience you need to grow your business. And with the REAL REBATE® we can even save you up to 20% of your closing costs.
The Artesian difference
From the kick-off call to our Peace of Mind Friday emails, we are all about making sure we call you before you have to call us. WE GOT THIS!
We have attorneys on our team that work on every single transaction.
We will send a Concierge Closer to you – anywhere, anytime – on closing day for no additional fee.
Grow Your Business
We partner with our Realtors and truly care about helping them grow. We offer Masterkey Class events each month and invite a top-producer from another market in to share their keys to success.
So what makes Artesian Title different from all the other Title Companies?
- Real Rebate – We are the only Title Company in Florida that offers the Real Rebate program, where we save you up to 20% of your title insurance closing costs.
- Reliability – Our attorneys work on every single purchase/sale transaction. Our team has also closed over 30,000 transactions.
- Communication – Not only do we make sure we talk to you throughout the transaction but you also will have access to your own Closing Coordinator that you can contact at anytime. And by anytime, you will also have their cell phone number. No other Title Company in Florida does that. Is this true??
- Convenience – Our biggest complainants we heard when we first started this company was that when it came to closing day, clients would have to leave their job or take a day off work, get caught in traffic, and come to an office between 9am – 5pm M-F to sign their documents. What a pain! To find a solution to that issue, we have 3 options for you to sign your closing documents:
- Come in to close at one of our many offices throughout Florida.
- We will send one of our Concierge Closers to you to anytime & anywhere for free. And we mean an actual Closer, not just any person that randomly decided to get their notary license yesterday. Someone that actually explains every single page. When we say anywhere, we don’t care if its your place of work Monday morning at 7am, or the golf course at 6pm on a Saturday. You name the time and place, and we will be there. If you choose this option, know that it will not officially close till the next business day because of the time it takes to get the documents back and recorded. This isn’t usually a big deal to most of our clients as long as they know this upfront and can plan.
- Lastly, for some transactions, you can close online using video technology. We can confirm your ID, we can e-notarize, and you can e-sign your documents.
Do your attorneys actually touch every file?
Do your attorneys actually touch every file?
We get our CPA team (Prithi Daswani, CPA) involved right from the beginning. If you Google them you will see they are not only highly rated, but they are also in the suite next to ours at our main headquarters in Orlando, Florida. Because our CPA is involved, we don’t send the money to the IRS. The reason sending the money out is an issue is because once the IRS has the money, it can take months to years to get it back. We would rather only send them what needs to be paid in taxes (if anything at all). Our CPA team does an amazing job of making sure this gets done. Understand that you will have to pay for their service separately. They consult our clients for free, but to engage in them helping you pay potentially $0 in taxes, you will have to actually retain and hire them.
How do you help me grow my business?
What does Florida law allow Title Companies to do for me, and what can’t you do for me?
What’s an Open House on Steroids?
What do you charge for closing costs?
Just make sure the Title Company is not charging you for things like Fed-ex fee, Notary fee, E-Closing fee, Document Storage fee, etc…These need to all be included in the Settlement Fee. If they are separate it’s actually in violation of a State of Florida guideline.
Okay, now to our costs:
- Settlement Fee – We charge anywhere from $500 to $895 based on where you are in the State of Florida, and also based on if it’s a Cash or Mortgage (because more work is done) purchase. Our Settlement Fee includes ALL of our costs, so it’s variable and we are upfront about it. We DO NOT charge you for extra things outside of this fee like mailing fees, notary fees, or other filler fees.
- Title Insurance Policy Premium Fee – This fee is set by the State of FL and is the same for all Title Companies. It’s based on the purchase price of the property.
What’s the Real Rebate?
Whats a Video Closing?
Where can we close ?
- At our office, and we have locations all throughout Florida.
- We can come to you to close anywhere & anytime for free.
- We can close online if your transaction will allow for it.
What makes us better?
Artesian Title doesn't have to share profits with referral services, so we pass savings to our clients with up to a 20% rebate from their closing costs. Cool huh?
Trusted. Experienced. Reliable.
Site design provided by Great Big Circle