We Know Investors.
Artesian Title was started by an investor so we’re uniquely qualified and positioned to accommodate them. We have attorneys and CPAs on staff, to give you the convenience you need. And the REAL REBATE® can even save you up to 20% of your closing costs.
Investors form a very active part of the Real Estate Market, and Artesian Title is uniquely qualified and positioned to accommodate them. Our investor clients generally fit into one of three categories:
Hedge Fund Investment
Large hedge funds usually buy homes in large, bulk purchases. We have lawyers and CPAs on staff to be sure even the most complex structures get set up. Plus, we use five different underwriters to handle whatever problems may arise.
Foreclosure Auction Purchases
We provide free lien searches for all our clients. Our team has closed over 5,000 transactions from sellers who bought their properties right on the courthouse steps.
Like most title companies, we deal with double closings often. The key is having the systems and people in place to prepare, complete, and record one closing before moving on to the next one, and communicating well with the other closing team.
Do you work with Wholesalers?
When the Buyer of a home is flipping it the same day, does the State of Florida require the Buyer to bring all the purchase funds still?
Do you have experience with large bulk purchases and why should I care which title company handles my title work and closing?
Does your team setup legal structures and tax structures for us?
Do you work with Foreign Nationals and Foreign Investor Groups?
I and/or my group buys homes from the Foreclosure Auctions. Why should we use you?
Do you negotiate HOA liens?
Do you handle simultaneous closings?
How quickly can you make our funds available to us?
I don’t have the time to come to the closing, how can you make it easy for me to close?
Wire fraud seems to be the new big crime in Real estate. What do you do to prevent my funds from being stolen?
- All of our emails are sent using ZIX’s secure email pathway. It’s a product that protects us from viruses.
- We use the latest Zero Day Virus Firewall Technology to protect our office software from being hacked.
- We are proud to be the ONLY Title Company in Central Florida (A handful use it in South Florida) that uses a product called Safe ESCROW. They have a proprietary patent- pending computer program that verifies all wires are going to the correct party before they are sent. They also manage all aspects of our Escrow account, further preventing any other type of fraud (employee or other). We can’t send any wires out until the recipient has been legally verified.
- We require the Seller to answer a phone call confirming their wire instructions before we send funds, as well as the Seller signs an affidavit at closing with the wiring instructions on it, verifying their accuracy. If they instructions change, WE DON’T WIRE THE MONEY until a new document is signed and notarized. We know it’s a pain, but we would rather do all of this to protect your money than have you be a victim.
- For Buyers sending us money, we send you our wiring instructions securely, and purposely leave out some information so you have to call our office at our main number to get the missing information.
What makes us better?
Artesian Title doesn't have to share profits with referral services, so we pass savings to our clients with up to a 20% rebate from their closing costs. Cool huh?
Trusted. Experienced. Reliable.
© Copyright 2014-2019 Artesian Title.
Site design provided by Great Big Circle