ALREADY TRUSTED BY THESE AMAZING COMPANIES
Ft. Lauderdale is where we live, too.
We’re not just Florida specialists, we’re residents.
From the beaches to the canals, up and down A1A all over Broward County, Plantation, Hollywood, Oakland Park, Tamarac to Pompano Beach, we get it done.
Three Real Reasons To Choose Artesian in Ft. Lauderdale
Whether you’re closing on a ocean-access home in Las Olas or a chic condo in Victoria Park, selecting a title company was probably the last thing on your mind as you were planning your exciting move. Typically, we are often a last minute addition to the closing—a necessary legal checkmark on a long list of boxes. Why? Because until now, title companies have been somewhat of a commodity product, with no real compelling reason to choose one company over another. Artesian Title has at least three real reasons that make a compelling case for choosing us: Concierge Service … Florida Legal Specialists … A 20% Discount.
A superb Concierge Service, at your service.
Artesian Concierge Service is title service that understands what good service means. Our mobile, licensed “Concierge Closers” are ready when and where you need them. They’ll come to you and work with your timetable. You prefer texting? They’ll text or communicate with you however you want. They have answers to your questions and can provide every document you need quickly, on demand. Plus, with our weekly email named “Peace of Mind Fridays”, we provide you an easy update on your title case. It’s one more way Artesian Title stands out as the best.
Our legal specialists are Florida grown.
Florida is our home. We know the properties and the real estate laws that make Florida homes different than the rest of the country. Because this is where we’re from and this is where our people are from. It’s why we have a vested interest in improving the “state of real estate” in Florida and we’re grateful to have a part in it. Artesian Title serves home buyers and sellers across the state and have offices in Orlando, Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca Raton, and Miami.
Saving up to 20% with a Real Rebate, is money in the bank.
Everything costs money when it comes to a business. Building a referral network, marketing expenses, top-notch employees – this all costs money. A lot. Thankfully, the Internet saves us a pretty penny. Every time a customer clicks our Artesian link to get a title quote or when we take an online order for title, we bypass costs. Which is why our customers can get up to a 20% rebate on their title insurance right off the top!
Get started today with your local Ft. Lauderdale agent.
Ft. Lauderdale Title Insurance
515 E Las Olas Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
We Do It All For You
- – Instant Online Rate Quotes
- – Persistent communication from a real person including our Peace of Mind Fridays
- – Concierge Closing™ Services at no additional cost
- – Title research & commitments delivered to you within the first 24 hours of receipt
- – Range of closings: purchases, new construction, reverse mortgages, 1031 exchanges, short sales, trust sales, probate, bulk sales, simultaneous closings, FIRPTA
- – Lender Protections to safeguard both your money and your reputation
- – Lender Refinance Servicing to help you handle more applications and loans with ease
- – Expertise with any loan type: HUD, VA, FHA, conventional insured, conventional un-insured, private or ‘hard’ money
- – Loan document creation for private lenders
- – Alta Best Practices 3rd Party Certified
- – Immediately available funds the day of closing, or sent next day via Fedex if necessary
All so you can experience a true worry-free closing.
Peace of Mind Fridays™ Update
On Fridays, we send out a progress report email that we rightfully call “Peace of Mind Fridays™.” It’s designed to give all parties involved some peace of mind knowing everything is going smoothly, and it gets everyone on the same page and calendar. Artesian Title uniquely provides this level of transparency because we think its important to show that we’re doing everything we can to get your job done fast, correctly and in everyone’s best interest.